Workshops and Facilitation
Workshops & Keynotes
We offer customized coaching and training services to meet your specific needs. Whether a formal presentation or an interactive session, we design a personalized program to maximize learning. Below is a sample of workshops and keynotes that can be adapted for you.
- Active Listening
- Building Effective Teams
- Characteristics of Great Leadership
- Coaching and Developing People
- Communication Essentials
- Conflict Management
- Creative Problem Solving
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Defining your Dream Job
- Effectiveness in Working with People
- Executive Presence
- Expressing your Talents at Work
- Goal Setting for Results
- Increasing Career Satisfaction
- Influencing and Persuading People
- Leading Change
- Maintaining Work-Life Balance
- Motivating and Recognizing Others
- Service Excellence
- Strategic Thinking and Planning
Facilitation of Meetings
We work with groups such as boards of directors, executive teams, and management teams to design and run successful meetings. As neutral outside facilitators we serve the needs of any group that is meeting with a common purpose, whether it is making a decision, solving a problem, or simply exchanging ideas and information.
In our role as facilitators, Premier Leadership Coaching:
- Consults with the meeting organizer to understand the purpose and desired outcome of the meeting.
- Confirms that all stakeholders are invited and able to attend.
- Works with the meeting organizer to determine how each item on the agenda will be advanced and how long it will take.
- Identifies the tasks needed to run an impartial and productive meeting.
- Observes the group dynamic, remaining aware of undercurrents, both verbal and non-verbal, indicating challenges within the group.
- Comprehends the group norms, manages group dynamics and directs the group in becoming aware of both components.
- Leads the group to discern all issues at stake and all alternative courses of action.
- Actively participates in and guides the group towards consensus.